- Ages 4 – 11years
- We meet during the 10.30am Sunday service every week during term time.
- We enjoy age appropriate teaching and learning through games, songs, prayer, Bible stories, craft, drama and food.
- To nurture children of church families in their faith – Growing a deeper passion for Jesus and growing followers of Jesus.
- To reach out to non-church children and their families - Growing God’s kingdom in Bayston Hill and beyond, growing in caring for the needy.
- To develop new and existing leaders in children’s and family ministries – Growing closer to each other.
- To enable the whole church body to share in the children’s and family ministries – Growing in prayer and closer to each other.
- To increase the number attending – Growing in numbers of children and families
What is ‘Messy Church’?
Messy Church at Christ Church is church for families. We encourage each other to make friends, be creative and messy, worship and get to know God more and more.
Messy Church is very relaxed.
Our time together is split into four sections – Gathering (with cake and games), Making (creative and messy activities linked to the month’s theme), Celebration (all age worship) and a family meal. We do not charge families to attend but as a church community we can give towards its life and growth.
Dates and themes for 2013:
13th March - Communion
8th May – The Holy Spirit
12th June – The Lord’s Prayer
10th July – Our Community
11th September – Harvest
9th October – Journeys (Confirmation)
13th November – Remember Me
11th December – Messy Christmas
All between 3.45 and 6pm
If you want to find out more about Messy Church nationally, click here.
Christ Church Tiddlywinks
Tiddlywinks is for babies and toddlers with their parent or carer. It is run by the Christ Church Children’s Missioner together with volunteers and each session is based around a bible theme.
Our aim is to provide a safe and friendly place where babies and toddlers can play and socialise, parents/carers can get together to chat and share experiences over a cup of tea or coffee and we can get to know God better too.
At a typical session there are toys to play with and books to share, craft activities and we offer a healthy drink and snack midway through the session. We explore a bible story together at story time, offer active play with ride-ons, see-saws and a slide and we finish with some singing.
We meet every Friday during term time between 10am and Noon. We do not charge families to attend but you are encouraged to donate £1 towards the running costs.
Please come along and join in the fun!