Having reflected on the feedback from the whole-church evaluation process, the PCC have identified our emerging vision priorities for our church community over the coming years.
The priorities identified will enable us to work towards the long-term objectives of our vision framework. In fact, the vision framework very much sets the tone for what we want to be and do in the years ahead.
Setting the tone for our priorities
- Developing existing aspects of church
- Exploring new ways of being church
- Resourcing mission-shaped church (church life reaching out to others)
- Journeying further and deeper with God
- Growing an attractive community of all ages
Identified from evaluation material at PCC Vision Day
Direction we are heading in over next 5 years
To equip us:
To better enable us:
- We want to enhance the integration of church and community to create a sense of ownership of each and so we will, as part of that, encourage more non-Christians to come into the church building.
- We will explore ways of developing the foyer / entrance hall to support our vision more effectively.
How will we put this vision into practice?
The PCC will produce a working vision document:
Structure (How we will organise ourselves)
Once the vision document is complete...
...we will make it available to everyone and provide helpful ways to remember it, use it and apply it...
It is not going to be a document that never sees the light of day!
What can you do?
Imagine where you fit into this vision...
Thank you to God - he is clearly moving us forward and has exciting plans for us.
Thank you to everyone who has played a part and added their inspiration and ideas.